Tuesday, January 20, 2009


This is what a father
would say to his son...
....if,only,he could
remember those times.
*************************
Dear Son,
The day that u see me old & I m
already not,have patience and try to
understand me...
**************************************

if i get dirty when eating...
if I can't dress..have patience.
Remember the hours
I spent teaching it to u.
***********************************

If when I speak to u, i repeat the
same things thousand & one times..
do not interrupt me...Listen to me.

When u were small,I had to
read to u thousand & one times the
same story until u slept..
**********************************

When i don't want to have a
shower,neither shame me
nor scold me...

Remember when i had to chase
you with thousand excuses i
invented,in order that you
wanted to bath..
******************************

when u see my ignorance on
new technologies...give me the
necessary time & not look at me
with u r mocking smile...
*******************************

i taught u how to do so many
things..to eat good,to dress well..
to confront life...
**********************************

When at some moment i lose the
memory or the thread of our
conversation..let me have the
necessary time to remember..&
if i can't do it, don't become
nervous...as the most important
thing is not my conversation but
surely to be with u & to have u
listening to me.....
********************************

If ever i don't want to eat,
don't force me.I know well when
i need to & when not...
******************************

When my tired legs do not
allow Me walk...
..give me u r hand...
the same way i did when u
gave your first steps.
*****************************

And when someday i say to u that
i don't want to live any more..that
i want to die...do not get angry...
some day u will understand...

try to understand that my age
is not lived but survived.
**********************************

You must not feel sad,angry or
impatient for seeing me near you.
You must be next to me,try to
understand me & to help me as
i did it when you started living.
**********************************

Help me to walk..help me to
end my way love & patience.
I will pay u by a smile &
by the immense love i have had
always for you.
********************************
i love you son

Your Father